Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
VONQ is looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Operations Specialist. The Sales Operations Specialist’s main responsibilities focus on ensuring the timely delivery of job marketing orders across VONQ’s extensive partner network. The Specialist acts as a liaison between the customer, sales, finance and media channels partner. This position is based in Rotterdam and candidates should live in The Netherlands.
Sales Operations Specialist
Rotterdam, Full-time, ASAP
As Sales Operations Specialist you are responsible for order handling from start to finish.
- Timely job posting across a wide variety of different job boards and social media channels within the agreed SLA
- Provide excellent customer support and resolve outstanding orders in collaboration with finance, sales, and procurement
- Manage and document orders and interactions using Salesforce and other software
- Identify new opportunities to drive further automation and efficiency in the job delivery process
- Review individual and team KPIs and provide periodic reports and forecasting
How do you fit into the VONQ family picture?
At VONQ, we greatly value a positive self-starting and can-do attitude. In addition, and to help us achieve our goals, you should bring:
- 2+ years experience in Order Management or Sales Operations
- A Bachelor degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Workspace and Salesforce
- Fluency in English. Fluent Dutch is preferred. Fluent German is a big advantage
In addition, you should recognize yourself in the following:
- Practical: Focus on customer satisfaction, technology and delivery
- Highly analytical: Willing to solve real business & customers problems
- Natural problem-solver: Comfortable with ambiguity, able to both delve into the details but also keep an eye on the big picture
- Effective communication: Professional communication skills towards customers and colleagues
- Initiative and ownership: Ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis, balancing multiple priorities, and getting the job done
- Proactive and passionate: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, leveraging resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help your team and our growing business
- Strong presence: Ability to credibly and compellingly present and discuss recommendations with senior leadership
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity
We offer great things, such as:
- A competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation days
- 8% holiday allowance and pension contribution
- iPhone and laptop (also for private usage)
- The possibility to have flexible working hours and working from home
- A fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing international technology company
- Many opportunities to learn new skills and take on new challenges
Make an impact on VONQ’s success!
You can start by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Leon Ridderbroek through leon(at)vonq.com.
?We are VONQ. Serving nearly 1,000 corporate clients, including several Fortune 500 customers, such as Lidl and BMW Group Netherlands, among others. Operating from four offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf and London, VONQ offers recruitment marketing technology to turn passive and active candidates into qualified applicants. Being the global gateway to attract applicants, our fully algorithm-powered technology offers recruitment teams access to all the media channels in the world and helps them select the most relevant channels for their jobs. To steer recruitment teams’ success, we offer performance data analytics and job market insights – all possible to access via their ATS or as a stand-alone solution.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.